ABOUT THE BECC
The British-Estonian Chamber of Commerce (BECC), established in 1996, has from the very beginning aimed to bring together UK and Estonian entrepreneurs and companies to foster business opportunities and long term relations between the two countries.
The British-Estonian Chamber of Commerce UK branch was opened in December 2015. Regular events are held mainly in London and in 2016 are open to everyone. BECC UK works closely with the British Embassy and UK-Estonia TechLink WWW.UKESTTECHLINK.COM .
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Invitations to BECC events in the UK and Estonia
- Referrals to potential clients and business partners
- Opportunities to promote your business through corporate events in cooperation with BECC
- Opportunity to send your information to the members of the chamber
- Newsletters with the latest British-Estonian business news and BECC events
SOME OF OUR NEXT EVENTS
SEASON OPENING WITH BREXIT PANEL DISCUSSION
BECC TRADE MISSION TO UK, SEMINAR ON FINTECH AND E-RESIDENCY
RECEPTION AT THE ESTONIAN EMBASSY
BECC UK MEMBERS
BECC UK ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES:
- COMPANY £200
- PERSON £100
- STUDENT £50